Preparation Time: 30 mins | Servings: 12
- 3 large sheets of filo pastry cut strips (2.5inch width strips)
- Melted butter to brush filo pastry
- 3 tbsps of pumpkin seeds (for garnishing)
- 120g of spinach (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- Zest of one lemon
- A sprig of fresh dill
- 70g of cream cheese
- 70g of Greek feta cheese
- 3-4 tbsps of pumpkin seed butter Buy it here
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Heat in a pan 1 tbsp of olive oil, add in chopped garlic and spinach.
- Let it cook through and take it off the flame once dry.
- Mix in finely chopped fresh dill, lemon zest, cream cheese, feta cheese, lemon juice and pumpkin seed butter.
- Thaw out the filo pastry and brush generously with butter.
- Scrunch the filo pastry into lightly oiled muffin tray to form a cup base.
- Scoop a spoonful of the filling mixture and place into the filo cup base.
- Garnish the tops with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 180 degrees celcius for 20 minutes, until crisp and golden brown.