Preparation Time: 10 mins | Servings: 2
- 6 Baguette slices, toasted
- 12 Grapes, peeled and cut in half
- 1 Tbs Fruity balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tsp Tarragon, chopped
- 2 Tbs Peanut butter Buy it here
- Pinch of smoked salt
- Toss the grapes in the fruity vinaigrette and chopped tarragon.
- Spread the peanut butter on the baguette slices.
- Layer with the marinated grapes and sprinkle with a bit more tarragon.
- Sprinkle with smoked salt before serving.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 300 | Fat: 8.1g | Carbs: 47.8g | Protein: 10.2g