Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1-hour | Servings: 2
- 2 medium DOLE sweet potatoes, washed
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon walnut butter Buy it here
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Sea salt, to taste
- Optional: strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Use a fork to poke several holes in the sweet potatoes, then place on prepared baking sheet and roast sweet potatoes for 45 minutes-1 hour or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Once ready to eat, split the warm sweet potatoes open with a knife and sprinkle with a little sea salt. Next, slather 1 tablespoon of cinnamon walnut butter, 1 teaspoon of chia seeds along with banana slices on each sweet potato.
- Finally, add strawberry slices for a pop of colour. Serve immediately.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 273 | Fat: 9.4g | Carb: 44.7g | Protein: 7.7g