Preparation Time: 15 mins | Servings: 2
- Nonstick cooking spray or olive oil
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 Tbs cashew butter Buy it here
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder, if desired
- Optional: 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray or drizzle with olive or coconut oil.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cashew butter evenly over each tortilla. Arrange both the banana and strawberry slices over one tortilla, sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon powder and add chocolate chips if using. Top with the remaining tortilla, cashew butter side down. Press gently to help them stick together.
- When the skillet is hot, add the quesadilla, flipping once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cut into the quesadilla 3 times to make 6 triangles total. Serves 2, 3 slices each.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 278 | Fat: 12.3g | Carb: 36.4g | Protein: 8.8g