Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Servings: 3
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- Juice of 2 lemons, divided
- 1/2 cup nuts or seeds of choice
- 1 small cucumber
- 4 tablespoons Hazelnut butter Buy it here
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 cups arugula
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
- In a medium pan over high heat, bring quinoa, 1 cup water and juice of 1 lemon to a boil. Season with salt, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes; let cool.
- On a baking sheet, toast nuts/seeds until crunchy, about 10 minutes.
- Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, then cut into half moons.
- In a bowl, combine hazelnut butter, olive oil, remaining juice of 1 lemon and chili flakes.
- In another bowl, combine quinoa, nuts/seeds, cucumber and arugula; toss with hazelnut butter dressing.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 539 | Fat: 43g | Carb: 32g | Protein: 12g