Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
- 1/4 cup almond butter Buy it here
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sriracha chili sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 215°.
- Mix sauce ingredients until well combined.
- Place naan flatbreads on a baking sheet; spread with sauce. Top with cheese and vegetables.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and, if desired, drizzle with chili sauce.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 316, Fat: 19g, Carb: 25g, Protein: 13g