Preparation Time: 25 mins | Servings: 4
- ½ pumpkin, cut in wedges with skin on
- 2 Tbs almond butter Buy it here
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 chili padi, sliced
- Roast almonds, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Mix the soy sauce, almond butter, honey and chili padi until you get a sticky glaze.
- Brush this on the pumpkin wedges and bake in the oven at 200C until tender.
- Once cooked, sprinkle on chopped cilantro and chopped almonds to serve.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 122 | Fat: 4.7g | Carb: 19.6g | Protein: 3.9g