Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Serves: 16 cookies
- 50g pumpkin seed butter Buy it here
- 50g peanut butter Buy it here
- 80g icing sugar
- 180g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 50g peanut oil
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 egg yolk + 1 tsp water
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Mix together the pumpkin seed butter, peanut butter, icing sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin seeds.
- Slowly add in the peanut oil till the mixture has a consistency you can press together and it’ll hold its shape.
- Form the cookies using a tablespoon and place on baking paper.
- Whisk together the egg yolk and water and brush the tops of the cookies.
- Optional: Decorate the top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 10mins or till the tops are a light brown.
Macros Per Serving (2 cookies):
Calories: 258 | Fat: 13.6g | Carb: 29.5g | Protein: 5.4g