Preparation Time: 45 mins | Servings: 8
- 2 cups mashed cooked pumpkin
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbs almond butter Buy it here
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- Mix the mashed pumpkin, brown sugar, seasonings, almond butter, evaporated milk and eggs until smooth.
- Pour into a deep dish pie shell.
- Bake at 175C for 40mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Optional: Decorate with piped whipped cream, icing sugar, or nuts of your choice.
Macros Per Serving:
Per slice: Calories 185 | Fat: 10.2g | Carbs: 20g | Protein: 4.7g