Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Serves: 4
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 Tbs pistachio butter Buy it here
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 400g beef slices
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ head broccoli, cut in florets
- ½ cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 Tbs scallion, chopped
- Whisk together the rice vinegar, pistachio butter, soy sauce, and brown sugar.
- Heat 2 tsp sesame oil.
- Quickly stir fry the beef. Take it out and drain the pan.
- Add in the remaining sesame oil and cook the sliced garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the vegetables and stir well for 1 minute.
- Add back in the beef and the sauce and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with chopped scallions to serve..
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 426 | Fat: 22.1g | Carb: 10.6g | Protein: 45.7g