Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Servings: 2
- 2 cups angel hair pasta, cooked to package instructions and tossed with sesame oil once done
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 inch ginger, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup shitake mushroom, sliced
- 2 Tbs light soy sauce
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 Tbs hazelnut butter Buy it here
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Chopped scallions
- Whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, hazelnut butter and some water to loosen it up to your desired consistency.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and cook the ginger till fragrant.
- Add in the onion and cook for another minute.
- Next toss in the cabbage and mushroom and stir well.
- Add in the sauce and the red pepper flakes.
- Ensure everything is well coated and toss with the angel hair pasta.
- Serve with chopped scallions.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 350 | Fat: 8.6g | Carb: 59.8g | Protein: 11.9g