Preparation Time: 15 mins | Servings: 4
- 3 chicken breast, cubed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- ½ head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- 2 Tbs peanut butter Buy it here
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp miso
- 4 Tbs water
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add in the chicken and cook until almost cooked through.
- Add in the garlic, onion and ginger and stir till fragrant.
- Add in the peppers and broccoli and cook till the broccoli is bright green and fork tender.
- Stir in the sauce and toss and cook for an additional 2mins.
- Serve with rice.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 236 | Fat: 11.7g | Carb: 12.4g | Protein: 20.4g