Preparation Time: 20 mins | Servings: 14
- 120g cashew butter Buy it here
- 250g chickpea flour
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cardamon powder
- 75g sugar (optional)
- Roasted almond slivers
- Dried rose petals
- Heat pan add ghee and chickpea flour. Slow roast until you get the aroma. Cook for about 20-25 minutes on a very slow flame or heat.
- The chickpea flour would have turned a golden brown colour. Set aside to cool.
- Once the chickpea flour has cooled down, add cashew butter. Mix well and add cardamom powder and sugar (optional).
- When mixture is cool enough to handle, shape into round balls of equal size.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and rose petals.
- Store at room temperature or in the fridge.