Preparation Time: 10 mins | Servings: 2
- 4 Baguette slices, toasted with chopped garlic and olive oil
- 2 bowls romaine lettuce, chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup cashew butter Buy it here
- 1/2 cup water
- ½ lemon, juice
- 2 Tbs parmesan
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp capers
- Blend all the dressing ingredients in a blender or processor till all smooth and incorporated.
- Place the lettuce in a bowl and top with the garlic bread.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 240 | Fat: 11.8g | Carbs: 24.4g | Protein: 11.5g