Preparation Time: 20 mins | Servings: 4
- 3 chicken breast, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup meat curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 2 Tbs cashew butter Buy it here
- Water, to cover
- Heat up oil in a pot and then add in the garlic, onion and ginger and stir till translucent.
- Add in the chicken and toss for 1 min.
- Add in the crushed tomatoes, curry powder, turmeric powder and chili powder.
- Toss to coat till the spices are fragrant.
- Add water to just cover the chicken. Bring to a boil and then turn down to a simmer for about 15mins.
- Add in the cashew butter to thicken the curry.
- Cook for an additional 5mins and serve with rice.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 218 | Fat: 7.8g | Carb: 13.5g | Protein: 24.9g