Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 30mins | Serving: 6
- 300g Monkeyhead, eryngii or oyster mushrooms
- 1 sheet turmeric leaves
- 3pcs kaffir lime leaves, sliced
- 1 tsp asam jawa
- ½ cup santan
- 2 Tbs kerisik
- 2 Tbs pistachio butter Buy it here
- ½ Tbs honey
- 2 tbs ground chili paste
- 1 Tbs curry powder
- Red chilli (optional for garnish)
Grind into a paste:
- 10 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ inch fresh turmeric
- 1 inch galangal
- 2 red chili
- 10 chili padi
- Heat up oil and fry the paste until fragrant.
- Add in the chili paste and curry powder and cook until the oil separates from the paste.
- Add in the santan and kaffir lime leaves and cook then add in the kerisik, asam jawa and the pistachio butter and stir well.
- Cook for 10mins till the sauce thickens then add in the mushrooms and the honey and cook till it reduces further.
- Sprinkle with turmeric leaves and cut red chillies to serve.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories: 302 | Fat: 9.4g | Carb: 37.4g | Protein: 17.4g